Pursuit of Happiness

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Celebrating Brenda's Birthday at YS hse

Today is Brenda's birthday and I forgot to gave her wishing at 12am. Crap. Luckily I looked at her blog this afternoon and quickly sent her a late sms wishing her Happy Birthday. Thank God she's not angry wif me since I promised to bake her exactly 19 chocalate cupcakes.

Shitty stuff happens when the cupcakes din turn out as perfect as it were, candles without the stands so we can't put candles on the cupcakes and we just sang the usual song for her. Wierd indeed. I think she minds,but that's the best we can do for her...eh could have done it better. Damn

But nevertheless, we did enjoy a day of fun playing Citadels n poker cards,watching some shows which I forget the name of it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home