Pursuit of Happiness

Monday, February 9, 2009

Recollection of Childhood...n bringing it to our Age!

Boardgames has gotten in my life and I simply love it. Be it interactive or those draggy hours where it will wear ur minds off thinking what tricks your opponents will come up with. I just simply love them.

My first encounter with boardgames when I was rather small, hmm let's see 8 I suppose? I played typical boardgames whic are rather classic ( Monopoly, Risk, Upwords, Scrabble, Game of Life, MasterMind and chess of all type) I get to play these mostly with my parents and sometimes friends. Yound kids at that time play toys and some little electronics device (GameGear I bet u nvr heard of it, Gameboy, Digivice o.O, Beyblade, Tamiya and more...) and of course lots of cartoons(Pokemon,Digimons)

Well apparently after 12-13 years,things changed totally, people starts to get not as close to each other anymore...in a sense they bond electronically. Msn,facebook,yahoo,gmail,blog,friendster etc. Online, digital games bond them, not other things else. I bet teens would craze over end of Digital Age.

Well thank god there's entertainment which does not require the usage of digital stuff. Cards n board games. I simply love the both of them. People's 1st thought "Who the heck plays boardgames nowadays?" I'll reply, "I do, and millions of people around the people do". People gather in person to bond with each other so as to establish better relationship with each other as well as relax their mind will enjoying themselves in the world of that particular boardgame. That's what I call doing childhood stuff in Digital Age.

Oh ya, gonna try new things. Buy new phone such that I can film myself n post the video here.My current phone sucks n the contract is almost up. Great timing yeah!

Random things: I have more boardgames than my 10 fingers....-.-"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home