Pursuit of Happiness

Friday, January 30, 2009

Another boring weekend....

Indeed! Nothing to do. All I thought of was gambling and online games. Nothing else. Well, since there's some CNY mood out there, I guess gambling does'nt hurt ya?

Things that came to my mind when I say gambling : Blackjack (my fav), Mahjong, Dai-Dee(Big 2)

LOL

Dunno why, I feel like I'm kinda addicted to playing Blackjack these days. Maybe been too lucky? o.O! Maybe the Year of the Cow is a lucky year for me(Born in the Year of Snake ^^)

We'll see hah!


+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
Things aside, well I'm having my long break and it's getting very bored. Seriously darn bored. It's time to bring something new into my life. Be it tangible or intangible. Anything. Ok just thought of one
To Do List:
1. ...Learn Culinary skills (lols...)
2. ....
3. ....
more to come....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home