Pursuit of Happiness

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

[Fill in the blanks]

Finally planned on doing things on which day and which week since I'm too free at home. Gonna look for work starting from next week, if not my parents would keep asking me the same question every single day without fail: "Are u gonna find work?"

Ok gonna tell them tml about my holiday plans. Hope they like it. Ya if I occupy myself wif things except for sitting around infront of my laptop, THEY WILL LIKE. Oh well....

Found out other than watching anime,TV series all the time, I love to read up on histories. LOL dunno why I'm so engrossed in historic stuff. Be it WWII stuff or Ancient China...just like the way it develop.

Well that's all for today just that I had some slight giddyness...stupid weather n CNY biscuits lols

Loved the angbaos though...hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home