Pursuit of Happiness

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Countdown to reopening of school

Yes it's just a mere few days away from the reopening of school and the thing is that....I don't know my class! The 'shitty' feeling is what I get upon not knowing my class for the new Year! But fear not, I checked yandao.com and there's no update that could enable me to check my new class. Damn! The next hope and the last was myrp.net If that does'nt work, I'm not sure what's next. So I tried. Thankfully I can enter the the main page, but still the thing is I must enter LEO to check my class. So I try, no VPN = no access. Arghh! Install VPN try again...if my rp password is erased...then it's gg for me. Pray.....*cross-finger*........and wheeeeeeeeeeee got in! Finally knew what class I'm in.

OK, the last thing that least trouble me was that I can't use my own laptop at the start of sch SINCE it's still under repairs. Hope it can make it in time *cross-finger*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home