Pursuit of Happiness

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Reusing the old

Dam laptop, spoilt again. With no other choice, my dad turned to my "ancient" CPU that's been left there for ages. 1st reaction I got was: "Ok...why would u bother to fix up such an old com?"

Best reply for the day: " I don't wanna see u infront of the laptop, I rather see u infront of this big bulky monitor" Nothing to say...oh ya he add-on: "U can use it for games, downloads, songs, shows whatever I don't care. As long as u don't touch that laptop of yours. I'll stop my nags"

"oooooooooooookkkkkkk............................"

After few hours of waiting(which I don't even care whether there's a com for me to use nowadays), finally got it working lol and....no sound! WHAT? Nvm....check...and check...no sound device found. Great... no Heroes, Lost, Smallville etc...Damn.

Got to carry bak that bulky shit to the servicer which is way better that the 1st floor one. Conman is the word I would describe that bastard-run shop. Tried to throw in mew hardwares and claims that my old CPU is unworkable since everying and anything in the metal casing has fail running! Wat are u thinking? I'm not that dumb to give u $180 for just a change of new stuff which I don't even need in the first place! Damn it! This happen twice, the 1st happen when my laptop spoil for the 1st time. Same reason, same old pricing. Con-man

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home